Raghunath Girl's Post Graduate College (RGPGC) is located in the heart of Meerut city and is also known as R.G. PG College Meerut is a premier girls’ institution in Uttar Pradesh. This college is the place in Meerut where the pursuit of learning is taken seriously and Ranked No. 1 by the Uttar Pradesh Government in 1994.
The college is also re-accredited with a grade of ‘A’ in 2016 by NAAC with a CGPA of 3.13. The college has been conferred Excellence in 2014 by the UGC with the status College. Raghunath Girls’ PG College was founded by Shrimati Kripa Devi in the year 1929 in memory of her late husband who was Lala Raghunath Ji.
It started as a small school in an area of 2.95 acres. In the year 1932, it became a high school and in 1936 it became an intermediate secondary school. After that, it became a college for graduation programs and finally, in 2005 the college became a college for PG courses.
It was established as a Private college in 1929. The Raghunath Girls Post Graduate College is accredited by NAAC and AICTE. The College offers 22 courses across 7 streams namely Science, Education, Arts, Paramedical, Pharmacy, and Commerce.
Some of the most popular degree courses offered at Raghunath girls postgraduate College include B.Com, BSc, BA, B.Ed., and BCA. Raghunath Girls Post Graduate College is also known as a leader in innovation and research criteria.
The placement of the students at Raghunath girls postgraduate College is diverse, with the recruitment options in other words students of the Raghunath Girls Post Graduate College got the job in both incorporates and public sectors as well as in entrepreneurship.
Location and Infrastructure of Raghunath Girl's Post Graduate College
Raghunath Girl’s Post Graduate College is located in Meerut city at Western Kutchery Road. It is one of the popular colleges in India for its study program and reasonable fee structure by which students can get or complete their study program for a minimum amount.
As the faculty of the college is highly qualified so, students don’t need to worry that if they are paid less amount they cannot learn efficiently, in this college which is purely government students can learn and complete their studies with highly qualified and experienced teachers.
Raghunath Girl's Post Graduate College Highlights
|Name of Institute||Raghunath Girls Post Graduate College, Meerut|
|Popular Name of the college||R.G. PG College, Meerut|
|How to Reach||3.9 km from Milestone Meerut Railway Station, Uttar Pradesh|
|Location||Western Kutchery Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001|
|Year of Establishment||1929|
|Affiliated To||Chaudhari Charan Singh University (CCSU), Meerut|
|Accredited by||National Assessment and Accreditation Council, University Grants Commission, All India Council for Technical Education, UGC University Grants Commission|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma|
|No. of Students||8000+|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement of Raghunath Girl's Post Graduate College
Raghunath Girls Post Graduate College is affiliated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. The college is accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council), AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), and UGC (University Grants Commission).
Even also Raghunath Girls Post Graduate College is ranked 25 out of 50 BA Colleges of Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU), Meerut city.
Courses and Specializations at Raghunath Girl's Post Graduate College
The College offers a number of courses to the students, the below mentioned are some of the courses provided by Raghunath Girls Post Graduate College.
Courses for Under Graduation at RGPGC Meerut
B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)
The duration of the course is 3 years and the specializations are given below
- B.A. in Geography
- B.A. in English
- B.A. in Economics
- B.A. in Political Science
- B.A. in Hindi
- B.A. in History
- B.A. in Sanskrit
- B.A. in Drawing & Painting
- B.A. in Philosophy
- B.A. in Music
- B.A. in Psychology
- B.A. in Sociology
- B.A. in Home Science
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
The duration of the course is 3 years and the specialization are given below
- B.Sc. in Zoology
- B.Sc. in Chemistry, Botany
- B.Sc. in Food Science and Quality Control
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
The duration of the course is 3 years and this is a self-finance course offered by the college
B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
The duration of the course is 2 years
B.Voc Information Technology
The duration of the course is 3 years
B.Voc Yogic Science
The duration of the course is 3 years
B.Voc Applied Clinical Psychology
The duration of the course is 3 years
M.Com (Master in Commerce)
The duration of the course is 2 years and this is a self-finance course offered by the college
M.A. (Master of Arts)
The duration of the course is 2 years and the specialization are given below
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.A. in Psychology
- M.A. in Hindi
- M.A. in Economics
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Sanskrit
- M.A. in Music
- M.A. in Drawing & Painting
- M.A. in History
- M.A. in Sociology
- M.A. in Geography (this is a self-finance course offered by the college)
- M.A. in Home Science (this is a self-finance course offered by the college)
M.Sc. (Master of Science)
The duration of the course is 2 years and the specialization are given below:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (this is a self-finance course offered by the college)
- M.Sc. in Botany
- M.Sc. in Zoology
Reasons to Join the Raghunath Girl's Post-Graduate College
In RGPGC Meerut, there are many reasons to join the college the below mentioned are some of the reasons.
- One of the Top best Teacher Training Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Highly qualified faculties to boost the skills of students
- State-of-the-heart infrastructure
- Scholarships available for deserving candidates
- Especially for the girls' students
- Reasonable Fee structure
Want to know Different Kinds of Engineers and What They do
Student Support and Facilities at RGPGC Meerut
- Students Union
- Medical Facility
- Girls Hostel
- Alumni Associations
Raghunath Girl's Post Graduate College Admission Process
Interested candidates can apply online for the courses in the college. These are the steps to admission to the Raghunath Girl's Post Graduate College.
- The candidates/applicants can check the official website of the college.
- On the website, they will find the admission or apply tab on the top of the home page.
- They require to fill in the Application form and need to fill in their personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, and category.
- The Applicants/ candidates have to select the course they are looking for in the college.
- The Applicants/ candidates require to scan and upload all the required documents and pictures, and signatures.
- Candidates require to present their previous education background details such as HSC, SSC, or graduation if required.
- The Applicants/ candidates require to submit the application fee.
- Candidates will get an application number by submitting their online application after paying a successful online payment. They need to secure the number for the future.
- After submitting the form, Candidates require to take a printout of the form for future reference.
- RGPGC Meerut shortlists the candidates based on merit (if applicable), which will provide by the college after a while.
Raghunath Girl's Post Graduate College Faculties
In the college, the teaching staff is well-qualified and experienced with up-to-date knowledge of their specified subjects. The course curriculum is relevant. At Raghunath Girl's Post Graduate College, there are over 50 faculty members who are responsible to train the students.
The course makes students well aware and ready for the industry. In this college, the staff and faculty members are well-trained and highly qualified and are responsible to boost the students and also responsible for their development of students. They use modern and effective standards for making the career of the students.
There are a sufficient number of faculties as well as the college has a sufficient number of non-teaching staff, all of whom are well-trained and highly qualified. So, we can say that in Raghunath Girl’s Post Graduate, students are in the right hand by which they are purely able to make their career.
Raghunath Girl's Post Graduate College Scholarships
Scholarships are called wonderful incentives to raise the number of college-going Girls Students. Raghunath Girl's Post Graduate College introduced various scholarship schemes.
For the UG course i.e B.com aspirants, the students who have scored 70% or more in 12th in state board or Uttar Pradesh or 80% or more in the other boards, are can get a relaxation of Rs. 1000. Raghunath Girl's Post Graduate College provides scholarships on the basis of recognizing the merit and talent of students.
Students/ Candidates can apply for the Scholarships program at the start of their academic year. College offers the scholarship to deserving candidates as follows:
- University/College Merit Scholarships for the students.
- State Govt. Scholarship
- State Govt.’s Scholarship for those whose guardians had been Freedom Fighters
- Scholarship for handicapped/Financially weak students
- National scholarship
- SC/ST/OBC Scholarship
- Pramila Mittal Memorial Scholarship
- Inner Wheel Club Scholarship for financially weak but talented students
- Versha Sharma Memorial Scholarships etc.
Check also Artificial Intelligence BTech Course
- B.Com (Hons.)
- Sports Facility
- Medical Facilities
- Parking facility
- Computer labs
- Anti-Ragging Cell
- Extra-curricular activities
- Library & Information Center