LLRM Medical College- Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College is a well-known college in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. It was founded by the Hon'ble Chief Minister of the state of Uttar Pradesh, who is the Late Shri Chandra Bhanu Gupta Ji. The college is founded in the year 1963, but the first under graduation medical student batch was started in the year 1966.
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial College is offering various courses like MBBS/B.Sc (UG) and MD/MS/DM/DCH/DOG/DR/DLO/DA (PG). Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College is affiliated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS) Meerut.
Location and Infrastructure of the College
The college's prime location in the city is Garh Road. The city is in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
The Academic Section of LLRM College has individual five-story buildings on the campus. The college has five lecture theatres for the courses and classes. The campus of the college is spread in 150.49 acres of land and also it has a residential capacity for 650 undergraduate students, 115 teachers, 225 paramedical workforces, 392 Employees, 210 post-graduate students, and 100 Trainees Nurses.
The College lines the reservation criteria as per the essential standards of the Government of India and the NEET Authority.
The college offers a variety of education courses in the field of Medical Science for the students. The college offers many courses like MBBS, B.Sc, and special courses like MD and MS, PG Diploma, and other super-specialty courses like DM. Students from all over the country come to colleges for making their careers in the medical field.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
The college is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
and it is approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) the status of the College is Public or Government.
|Name of Institute||Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut|
|Popular Name of the college||LLRM Meerut, LLRM Medical College, Meerut|
|How to Reach||9.7 km Milestone Meerut Railway Station, Uttar Pradesh 250001|
|Location||Garh Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1966|
|Institute Type||Government/ Public|
|Affiliated To||Chaudhari Charan Singh University (CCSU), Meerut|
|Approved By||Medical Council Of India|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, MD, MS, Diploma, DM|
|Founded by||Former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Late Shri Chandra Bhanu Gupta Ji|
|Admission Criteria||NEET and Merit-Based|
|Category||Medical College in Uttar Pradesh|
|No. of wards (Approx.)||1,090|
|No. of doctors (Approx.)||400|
|No. of nursing staff (Approx.)||171|
Courses and Specializations
Also Check D.N. Degree College Meerut
PG Degree Courses
- M. Endocrinology (Doctorate of Medicine in Endocrinology)
- D. Anatomy (Doctorate of Medicine in Anatomy)
- D. Physiology
- S. Orthopaedics
- D. Radio diagnosis
- D. Paediatrics
- D. S.P.M (M.D. in Preventive and Social Medicine)
- S. Orthopaedics
- D. Pharmacology
- S. Ophthalmology
- D. Anaesthesia
- D. Pharmacology
- D. Medicine
- S. Surgery
- D. Medicine
- M.D. Obst & Gyn
PG Diploma Courses
- Diploma in E.N.T. (DLO) (Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology)
- Diploma in Skin & V.D.
- Diploma in Orthopaedics
- Diploma in Radiology
- Diploma in Child Health
- Diploma in Ophthalmology
- Diploma in Obst & Gyn.
- Diploma In Child Health
UG Degree Courses
- Sc. Nursing
UG Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Lab Tech.
- Diploma in X-Ray Tech.
LLRM Colleges Fee Structure for Best Courses
|MBBS||₹43,000 (1st Year)|
|M.S||₹43,000 (1st Year)|
|M.D||₹43,000 (1st Year)|
|M.D||₹43,000 (1st Year)|
|Certification||₹9,000 (1st Year)|
|D. Pharma||₹11,000 (1st Year)|
Student Support and Facilities
In the college, you will have many facilities during your study program. These are the facilities and student support provided by the college to all the students of the college that makes the college attentive to the public.
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issue
LLRM Medical College Faculty
When you think about admission to a college you think about the faculties and want to know the education standards followed by them for effective teaching. This College (LLRM Medical College) provides a very good ratio of well-trained, highly qualified, and highly educated faculty members that are equipped with modern technology. The college also provides satisfactory numbers of non-technical staff to provide an atmosphere for self-learning to the students. As the faculty members of LLRM Medical College Meerut, the members are responsible for contributing and also for the nourishment of the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty members of the campus obey the relevant policies for the students, which are mentioned below:
- They should describe suitable care based on the best available scientific indication.
- The Faculty is responsible to reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- They should provide more practical behavior towards the subject they taught to the students.
- They require to focus more and more on continuing education to the students.
- They should always promote efficient use of the available resources on campus for the students.
- The faculty are responsible to highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggesting appropriate future research to the students.
- The Cut-off is the minimum marks arranged by the selection board for admission to the college of students. A merit list will be designed for these Cut-off scores. Aspirants who want to apply for the Institute need to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- All the aspirants are required to obtain/ get minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET entrance examination for qualifying for the further admission process.
- Candidates/ aspirants are required to score at least 50 percent who belong to the UR (Unreserved Category) Category.
- Aspirants/ candidates who belong to the categories of SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to the minimum 40th percentile to be reflected for AIQ and the state counseling process.
LLRM Medical College Meerut Admission Procedure
The LLRM Medical College, Meerut offers D.M programs that are based on NEET SS scores, MBBS programs which are based on NEET UG scores, and M.D and M.S programs are based on NEET PG scores Students are also required to register and qualify for the All India level counseling which is conducted to offer admissions of the students by the various medical colleges of India based on NEET scores. The procedure in detail of admission mentioned below-
- For the MBBS program, candidates need to appear and qualify for the NEET (UG) exam.
- After appearing for the exam in NEET (UG), Candidates will have to register themselves for counseling on the official website of NEET for further action.
- Candidates require to pay the fee for counseling and need to submit all the required documents.
- They require to select the college Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut as their first choice while doing the preferences locking in the NEET UG counseling procedure.
- Then they will get admission based on NEET (UG) counseling, document verification, merit and fee payment, and choice filling.
For D.M Programmes
- First candidates who are seeking admission need to appear and qualify for the NEET SS.
- Based on the qualifying marks, they need to register themselves for NEET SS counseling on the official website.
- They require to select the college Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut as their first choice in the NEET SS counseling.
- They need to submit the form will all the necessary documents along with the required fees.
- So, they will get admission by NEET SS counseling, choice locking, merit payment of fees, and document verification.
For M.D/M.S Programmes
- They require to appear and qualify for NEET (PG) for admission to M.D/M.S programs.
- Based on the qualifying marks they require to register themselves for NEET (PG) counseling on the official website of NEET.
- They need to select Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut as their first choice for counseling.
- To submit all the necessary documents along with the required fees.
- They will get admission to M.D/M.S programs based on NEET (PG) counseling, choice locking, merit, payment of fees, and document verification.
LLRM Medical College Scholarships
LLRM College offers scholarships to Reserved Category selected students. The scholarship is provided in form of fee reimbursements by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Students need to apply for the scholarship at the start of their academic session and submit the form with all the required documents like income certificate, caste certificate, previous mark sheets, etc. Check More Latest Updates.
- Sports Facility
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel