KEC- Krishna Engineering College is one of the premier engineering colleges located in the city of Ghaziabad. This college was founded in the year 2004 by FCS- Friends Charitable Society with the aim to train budding engineers. Since its foundation, the institute is engaged in developing competent professionals through the world-class teaching-learning process. Students are provided with a conducive environment for research and innovation.
Location and Infrastructure
KEC- Krishna Engineering College shares a prime location in the city of Ghaziabad. The state of art campus of the college is spread over acres of land. The campus is also encircled with lush greenery which adds to its beauty. The location of the college is 95, Loni Road, Between Mohan Nagar and Air Force Station-Hindon, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
|Name of the college||Krishna Engineering College|
|Location||95, Loni Road, Between Mohan Nagar and Air Force Station-Hindon, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated To||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow|
|Approved To||AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG|
|Admission Criteria||Merit or Entrance Based|
|Entrance Exam||JEE Main, CUET UG|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, MCA|
|Application Mode||Online or Offline|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
KEC- Krishna Engineering College is one of the pioneer engineering colleges which offer career-oriented courses. Since its foundation, the college is engaged in imparting high-quality education and transforming its students into excellent professionals who can work for the welfare of society. The college is affiliated with Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, and approved with AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education.
Courses and Specializations
KEC- Krishna Engineering College offers career-oriented courses in the field of engineering and computer application. Courses at both under-graduation and post-graduation levels are available at the institute. The curriculums of the courses are highly updated and are structured for imparting both theoretical as well as practical knowledge. Some of the courses available at the institute are named below:
Under Graduation Course
B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
The duration of this course is mainly four years. Some of the B.Tech specializations available at the institute are named below:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
Post Graduation Course
MCA (Master of Computer Application)
The duration of this course is mainly two years.
Reasons to Join the College
KEC- Krishna Engineering College is one of the premier engineering courses located in the city of Ghaziabad. This college is renowned for its career-oriented courses and placements. The education imparted at this institute is not limited to classrooms, students are also provided with complete industrial exposure for enhancing their practical knowledge.
Every year, numerous ambitious students from all over the city and nearby areas get enroll in this institute for pursuing a career-oriented education. Below listed are some of the core reasons to join Krishna Engineering College.
- One of the top-notch engineering colleges in Ghaziabad
- Excellent sports facility
- Lush Green Atmosphere
- Reasonable fee structure
- Well-developed Labs
- Highly qualified faculties
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Availability of numerous Facilities
- Highly updated courses
- Proper Training and Assistance
Fee Structure for Best Courses
|B.Tech||Students will need to complete 10th and 12th from a recognized board with subjects like physics and mathematics and with a minimum of 45% aggregate. 5% relaxation is provided to reserved category students.
Scores obtained in JEE Main exam are also considered.
|Students will need to complete graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate. 5% relaxation is provided to reserved category students.||INR 99,677
Student Support and Facilities
Along with high-quality education, KEC- Krishna Engineering College aims at providing students with all the necessary resources. All the amenities available at the institute are highly modernized and updated and facilitate the students in seeking the best education. Below discussed are some of the support and facilities available at KEC- Krishna Engineering College.
Classrooms: Classrooms at Krishna Engineering College is comfortable, spacious, and large to support the regular classroom’s teaching aids.
Computer labs: The computer labs at Krishna Engineering College are well-resourced, hi-tech, and have ample computers.
Library: The library at Krishna Engineering College contains ample books and many National and International Journals. The facilities of E-Library and E-Journals are also available for both students and faculties. Krishna Engineering College provides students with Current Awareness Services for inculcating proficient knowledge.
Laboratories: Well-maintained labs are also available at Krishna Engineering College which consist of all the necessary equipment and helps the students in gaining the required practical knowledge.
Medical Help: Krishna Engineering College provides mainly all the needed medical facilities to its students. Quick medical help is offered to the students as and when needed.
Mess/ Cafeteria: The cafeteria of the Krishna Engineering College students as well as faculties with round-the-clock breakfast, lunch, and other refreshments. Fresh food is offered to the students and faculties at every meal. A hale and hearty environment are provided to the students at the cafeteria. Wide varieties of food are available at the cafeteria for students/faculties can have it according to their choice.
Hostel: Krishna Engineering College provides separate hostel facilities to both boys and girls. There are three boys’ hostels and three girls’ hostels on campus. Well-appointed rooms at the hostel consist of mainly all the necessary amenities which provide the students with homely comfort.
Transport: Krishna Engineering College provides excellent transport facilities to its students and staff members. This facility is available at the decided pick-up points in the national capital region. The institute has its own fleet of buses which are also used for student outings, entertainment study tours, industrial visits, etc.
Playground: The playground at Krishna Engineering College is well-equipped with all the needed resources and it also contains a variety of sports activities in which students can play the games according to their preferences.
Guidance and Counseling: At Krishna Engineering College, students are also offered proper guidance and counseling all over their academic year which helps in inculcating essential professional skills and knowledge. By providing proper guidance and assistance, the institute aims at transforming students into excellent professionals.
KEC- Krishna Engineering College offers admission to its B.Tech and MCA courses every year. For seeking admission to these courses, it is essential for the students to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. B.Tech admissions are done on the basis of scores obtained in JEE Main entrance exam and B.Tech lateral admissions are done on the basis of scores obtained in the CUET UG exam. Below mentioned are some steps to follow for the admission process.
To Apply Online
- Visit the official website of KEC- Krishna Engineering College
- Click on the icon available for admission
- Fill out the available registration form by providing all the necessary details
- Submit the registration form
- The admission counselor will get in touch with the students within a short time
To Apply Offline
- Students will need to go to the campus of the college directly and meet the admission counselor where the students can gather information about different courses offered by the college and their eligibility criteria.
- After choosing the course to pursue, students can fill out the registration form by providing copies of the required documents.
- After that, students will be informed about the afterward admission process
- For confirming admission, students will need to pay the required application fee
Below written are some of the essential documents that are needed while admission.
- Passport size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card copy
- Passing Certificate and Mark sheet of classes 10th and 12th
- C and Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
KEC- Krishna Engineering College has a team of more than 15 faculty members. All the faculty members at this institute are highly qualified and also excellent at their profession of teaching. Most of them are qualified from the top-notch colleges and universities of the nation and also rich in experience.
The faculties at this college are engaged in imparting high-quality education to the students along with professional skills and ethical values for transforming the students into excellent professionals.
Scholarships can be defined as financial awards which are granted to students with the aim to facilitate them in pursuing their desired education. There are various kinds of scholarships in India that are granted to students on different basis. At KEC- Krishna Engineering College, scholarships are generally granted to academic holders. Some of the necessary details regarding the scholarships at KEC- Krishna Engineering College are mentioned below:
- Students who have secured a minimum of 75% aggregate throughout 10th, 12th, and graduation will be awarded INR 20,000
- Students who have secured a minimum of 65% aggregate throughout 10th, 12th, and graduation will be awarded INR 15,000
- Students who have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate throughout 10th, 12th, and graduation will be awarded INR 10,000
- Students who have pursued a bachelor's degree from Delhi University/ IP University / JNU / Pune University / BHU / Allahabad University / Thapar University / AMU / Kurukshetra University or Any other Central University / Institute of Eminence qualified with a minimum of 60% aggregate will be awarded INR 15,000 for the 1st year only.
- The top rankers of the MCA entrance exam in UPCET are awarded INR 15,000 (for 1st year only)
- Students having sports recognition or certificate at the national level with be awarded INR 10,000 (for 1st year only)
- Other than these, the college also offers university-level and state-level scholarships.
We hope, you found the above-written article on the topic KEC- Krishna Engineering College helpful and informative.
- JEE Main
- Sports Facility
- Medical Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Computer labs
- Computer Applications